cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex Table Downloads in Syclo IM for very large data volumes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would appreciate any guidelines around managing complex table downloads (in Syclo IM) for very large data volumes.  We've implemented filtering - to the best extent possible - and am aware of the standard recos around reducing indexes / index levels.  We're dealing with HUGE volumes (e.g. No. of Materials from 500,000 to 1,000,000, depending on the filtering strategy chosen (yes, not a typo!)).

None of the transmits, beyond a certain stage (300,000 materials or so) are going through - just hanging and eventually timing out (time-out has been progressively increased to very high values).

Thanks for your help.

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant.

What type of device are you sending the data to?

See below for information on increasing timeouts from client to server?

1834518 - Error 14 - Timing Out - Agentry

Also, see below for more information about complex table to include the "Complex Table Index Storage Requirements" and "Calculating Program Memory Space" sections:

1918717 - Complex Table Client Storage and Benchmark Information - Agentry

Stephen Streeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen,

Many thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, I cannot access both the links you've provided.  I tried going through the support portal to look at Notes 1834518 and 1918717, but I get an error for both:

Document is not released

Am I doing something wrong?  If not, is there anyway I can look at the contents of these notes directly?

BTW, the device being used is a Motorola MC 9190-G on WM 6.5.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos