moreover time unit for quarterly and half yearly

is not there in standard system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I feel,we can not have 3 plans for one sales document.In standard ,this is not possible.

Reason: If you see details of billing plan type in OVBI ,over there, we can keep only one date determination rule in the field "Next billing date ( ex: Monthly on first month like etc ) ".So,your requirement is not possible in standard .To achieve,your requirement,yo need to create 3 billing plan types in OVBI and 3 date determination rules in OVBS and create 3 item categories and assign them to these.You need to do VOV4 assignments as well as copying controls with order type and in sales order, try to change the item category manually.

In OVBS, if the plan is monthly then keep Time Period 1 and keep Time unit monthly.

if the plan is quarterly then keep Time Period 3 and keep Time unit monthly.

if the plan is half yearly then keep Time Period 6 and keep Time unit monthly.

Kindly ,let me know if you need any info on this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narendra able to do it by changing item categories manually...

One more thing

say for monthly periodic billing plan

I got 12 billing dates in order

when i create invoice it creates 12 invoices instantaneously

how to control this i need to generate invoices one by one on the arrival of billing date

Moreover the billing total value say 12000 is not splitting to monthly dates,

instead of billing amount 1000 per month I m getting 12000 per month

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OVBI,please check field "Auto.corr.dates" and see the result in Order.In order,maintain dates manually which date you want to create billing.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khurram

You can maintain only one sales document and item category for this. Use one item category for all time periods and why don't you maintain billing plan at order or contract level? Just do the necessary settings in OVBS and maintain billing plans at order level. Did you try with this?

Thank$