Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't apply CDESK_CUS settings on CDESK

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have config some settings on CDESK_CUS, but when I create document from CDESK or CAD integration for AUTOCAD, I have no see any default  valueI I config on CDESK_CUS, do I need to do other things  for this solution? or are there especial check point I can check?

best regards

Evans.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Evans,

When you were trying to create a document, did it display any error message ? if yes, can you share the error on here ??

First thing you need to check is, You defined the document types properly in DC10 and DC30, whichever one you plan to use for AutoCAD Integration

Once they are ready, make sure you have right configuration for "Create document" & "Document Data"  in CDESK_CUS for those document types.

Let me know how it works.

Thank you

Mohan

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

Thanks for your apply, my question as below:

1. CDESK_CUS settings will trigger by CAD system only or include CDESK?

2. I have create DWG document type in CDESK_CUS and when I save and upload CAD from CAD system, the default values didn't display and no error shows, so I don't know why?

if you need some images, please tell me, thanks again.

best regards

Evans.

andr_palsherm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Evans,

if I get this right, the customizing in CDESK_CUS isn't processed correctly, so the document type DWG isn't displayed in the 'Create document' dialog?

If thats the case, please make sure that the customizing in CDESK_CUS is done for the right CAD system.

It's important, that the CAD system is configured with the right CAD-sytem and abbreviation.

For instance AutoCAD Mechanical has to be configured as System 'ACADM' with abbreviation 'ACM'.

These are the parameters, the CAD Integration is sending. When these parameters don't fit, the right customizing can't be determined.

For details, check the SAP help. There you can find all implemented CAD systems together with the correct abbreviations.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/ea/56e93ba948ca1ee10000000a114084/frameset.htmhttp://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/ea/56e93ba948ca1ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Best regards,

André