cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Android - Barcode Scanner Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing SAP Service Manager 3.1 for a client and they have Panasonic Toughpad JT-B1 tablet with Android 4.0.4 version.

I download Agentry_6.0.22.4_Client-Android apk via e-mail, because I couldn't find on Google Store, unlike AppStore in iOS.

When I try to use as for a test on the device, while transmitting it just forced to close after a couple seconds. There was no error detail on device only 'unfortunately has stopped' alert. Anyone know what the problem is ? How can I run Agentry Android Client app with that device ?

Thanks in Advance.

Murat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Agentry Android Clients don't go on the Google Store, Please look at the Market place and download the latest version of 6.0.34.2 to see if resolves your issue.

Stephen Streeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using 6.1.0.3 Android Client version now, but same problem still continue, I realised now when It is getting CTs (Complex Tables) it is immediately stopped at CTAccountingIndicator, and gives a alert "unfortunately barcode scanner has stopped".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murat,

What is the version of the Server you are using?  If you server is 6.1 (SMP 2.3),  Please go get the SP02 client which is version 6.1.2.604, if you are using a 6.0 Server you will want to use the 6.0.34.2 client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agentry Server Version=6.0.22.0

BackEnd=Java Back End

Version=6.0.22.0 (JVM version 1.6.0_45, AJAPI version 5.0 build 6.0.22.0)

And I just download Android Client 6.0.34.0 , it does not work. (I couldn't find 6.0.34.2)

Should I change server version also ?

I found them on market place they all together with SAP CRM Service Manager 3.1, is problem only Android Client or what ?

Thanks Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checking internal the Panasonic Toughpad JT-B1 is not a supported device.  This means the device has not been tested by our QA group to make sure all functional is working as expected.

We do have other Android devices that have been tested that I do know scanning does work, sorry don't have the list at the time.

If you would like to get the device certified you can open a request with the component MOB-SYC-OTH

Stephen

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also working on BarCode Scanner functionality, But i want it on Ipad device via Infrared. I am working on Work Manager 6.1 with Android-7.0.5 Client. Can you help me how can i configure it, Using Camera its working for me.

Regards

Mohit

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Please create a Discussion marked as a Question.  Not only so others may benefit from your solution once it is found, but also because you will have more folks looking to provide a solution when your issue has the greater visibility of a Discussion.  Also suggest that you visit the Getting Started link at the top right of each SCN page for help with creating a good Discussion.

--Bill

Answers (0)