cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF shows Zero Vendors in CFM1 Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem while CIF i.e. CFM1 from EHP 6.0 on ECC 6.0.

Execution of CFM1 gives 0 Vendors. Pls check the attached pictures and help me resolving this.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Remove all unnecessary filter criteria in the model.  For example, do you really need account group and purchasing group?  They are in the vendor master already.  In fact, without knowing if you have any CIF enhancements that change the vendor name when transferred, I believe you can use just the vendor name and successfully transfer the vendor.

Best Regards,

Mike

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Is the issue resolve?

Steps to follow.

-> Send Vendor/Material/Plant/PIR to APO.

Test including all in one model for your testing and run rimodini instead of Rimodac2.

Let me know if it resolve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your repsonse. I'm able to CIF the vendor successfully from the response given by Mike and Swetha. Thanks Narendar for your response as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removing all filters should select the given Vendors, but it may not always be recommended. It may lead to wrong data being CIFed and this is why we should use correct but sufficient filters.

I suggest you should check by removing filter criteria one by one to find which one was resulting in vendors not getting selected in CFM1 screen. Then try to check it and master data to see what was wrong. May be this way you will be able to correct the master data. Otherwise blindly CIFing any data without understanding its validity may lead to problems afterwards.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Just filter by Vendor,It will list too many filters like purchase group,Account group will not.

check note 695923

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm still facing issue while CIFing Info Record. Plz see below screens and help me. Thanks, Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Please check the active model if it exists for material and location in CFM5

Check the live cache if it is available.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before CIFing Info Record, you have to CIF Location (plant) in separate CIF integration model and then material master in a CIF integration model. The above screenshot indicates that location 1044 does not exist. So first CIF the location 1044 and then CIF the material and next only CIF the Info Record and it should CIF successfully. Let us know if you still face any issue.