cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link ZMIN to ZMCR ,ZMCR to ZMHF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create the below scenario in solman 7.1 SPS 8

From ZMIN  Incident I should be able to create ZMCR (Request for change ).

In the list when I click "Follow up" button I see SMCR but not ZMCR.

Also from ZMCR ,I should be to able to create ZMHF (urgent change).

The config doc does not say this linking procedure.I read the section 3.2.9 Integration with other Processes (Copy Control).

in the guide.Can anybody tell how I can achieve this ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ITSM

Goto spro -> SAP solution manager -> capabilities->Application incident management ->Specific mapping rules for copy control

copy the all the standard SMIN sp type to ZMIN.

For ZMCR

Goto spro -> SAP solution manager -> capabilities->Change Request Management Framework->Define mapping rules for copy control

copy the all the standard SMCR to ZMCR ( able to find mapping ZMCR -> ZMHF)

Rg,
Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.I already did that ,but in my case I am able to create ZMIN incident and when I select "Create Follow-up" ZMCR is missing in the list.Even  thouogh I am trying  from ZMIN incident message it lists the target type entries for SMIN (default 7 entries 0000,0005,1003,KNAR,SMCR,SMIN,SMPR )  and it does not list the entries created for ZMIN ( that is 0000,0005,1003, ZMCR).Why this happens so ?

Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the dno_cust04 table with entry for change_request_new-= ZMCR

Also, do you have the authorization roles assigned with values in the CRM_ORD_PR = ZMCR etc

I assume you have maintained all the configuration of copy control already shared by Karthik

check this guide as well

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001056012011E

and below blog

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30400

let us know if you have done above and still facing issue

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.I have done the follow-up document creation activities

1. Copying Control for Transaction Types
      I have the below entry
       ZMIN ZMCR   Request for Change AIC001

2. Specify Mapping Rules for Copy Control

I have the entry here also

ZMIN ZMCR

3.Copy Control switch is ON.

I also updated   change_request_new-= ZMCR ans I have SAP_ALL authorization now.

I tested by adding one more entry, that is in step 1 above I have

ZMIN ZMIN Incident AIC001 and in step 2 I also have

ZMIN ZMIN.

Here to my surprise,ZMIN appears in the list when I click "Create Follow-up".But ZMCR does not

appear.I also tested by deleting this ZMIN entry  and adding it again and it woks as expected.

So I belive apart from the first 3 steps in spro there may be some other dependecies between ZMIN and ZMCR which are missing (Note ZMIN to ZMIN works fine) .Any clues ?

Reagrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After all the technical config above, if you are still not able to see the options in your Create Follow On Selection screens, please reset your WebUI personalization to default. If you need to do this for multiple users, the Configuration option:

SPRO -> Customer Relationship Management -> UI Framework -> Perform WebClient UI Framework Checks -> Delete UI Personalizations (Icon)

You can also get here directly via program BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION.

Best Regards,

Pranav

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Solman567

have you found solution for the problem -  not showing newly added document in the Follow-up document Web popup list?

rgds

BM

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day:

Does anyone know where the Copying Routine AIC001 is visible? 

We are getting an error right after trying to create the follow up document, despite of the fact that we are not copying the Category.  Our error is like:  "Warning Message Details Schema ZABC_YOUR_SCHEMA, category CAT03_01 is not a valid assignment"

Thanks.

Juan

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boris:

Are you getting that error?  I believe the instructions over here cover almost all angles.  Is the transaction type Active by any chance?  That would be the last corner to check as many have mentioned the configuration and also security (trace via ST01).

Please let us know with more details, unless it is exactly the same issue.

Juan