cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Budget becomes double after WBS to AUC settlement

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have release  20000  budget in WBS. There is actual budget of Rs. 15000 after Material or finance postings. Then I settle the WBS values  to AUC through CJ88 (Automatic settlement), the actual amount becomes double i.e. Rs. 30000 and the available budget shown  is negative of 10000 in reports (like S_ALR_87013558). However system allows to post for another Rs. 10000, with out releasing the budget ,what is the reason to double the actual budget.

Please suggest

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhavani,

Check in report CJI3 your line items for actual costs ( here you have your actual costs and your settlemet costs)

You have to exclude  your settlement agaist AuC and then check the rest of the costs.

If here you display :30000 then you have to analyse your costs

If here you display 15.000 then report S_ALR.... Is not correct, check the values in table RPSCO,

If they are not correct -- execute tx CJEN to regenerate the values in RPSCO

If they are correct check If you have changed the standadr report and modify the values

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Clara Vigil ,

Thanks for the quick response ,here my main query is budget consumption double after settlement the available budget is reduce so that budget control is effects at the time of settlement to AUC.

Regards

Rao

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavani,

I understand your issue,the problem seems to be in the report, then check the steps that I wrote in my previous post.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem not with the report, system consume the budget double ,because of this I need to give double budget ,As per my observations...Process is

1) System create the AUC at the time of WBS release

2) After actual postings system consume the budget.

3) At the time of automatic settlement system consume the budget again.

as per my observations CWIP G/L also created as a statically cost element.

budget consume.

Regards

Rao

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

This is the SAP behaviour.

1) Yes

2) Yes ( also Purchase requisition, puchase orders, reserves...)

3) No, settlement from WBS to AuC doesn't consume budget

Your observation ; Statistically cost consume budget : Yes

Not sure if this helps you,

Regars