SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost field in POSDM Workbench

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having question on POSDM workbench.

Do the cost and price fields automatically getting updated from BW Master data, when manually create a sales transaction.

I know MC is getting populated automatically.

Thanks,

Venkatesan.

2 REPLIES 2

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesan,

Yes, you are right, MC is getting automatically because you are uploading the article master from ECC using RSA1 transaction code.

Generally, I have seen Cost and Price is coming in transaction from TLOGS which is filled from POS of stores, but if you are creating a transaction directly in POS DM, you need to enter the price and cost yourselves as the ECC conditions are not pulled in POS DM.

Along with Article Master you can pull the Moving average price using a info provider RSDS 0RT_MBEW_ATTR -> IOBJ 0MAT_PLANT under Plant Material InfoProvider in RSA1 transaction. You can contact your BI guy to fill this cube and may be this can populate cost automatically. I am not sure but you can give a try.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Most of the retailer uses MAP(Moving average price),which is maintained in SAP retail and hence there is no need to have the same in POSDM. The MAP maintained in Retail is used while posting the Sale's IDOC.

As the MAP changes on daily basis hence downloading the same to POSDM is not a good idea.

Regards,

Ramkrishna