cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP : BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 - Category Not defined Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to change an existing sales order in APO, using BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

But while executing the BAPI (test mode), I am getting an error message stating "Category not defined".PFA screen shot for the same.

I am using following parameters :

IMPORT PARAMETERS:

LOGICAL_SYSTEM: ECC System Logical Name

COMMIT_CONTROL: 'E'

SHIP_INFO: Space / Blank

NO_CREATE: Space / Blank

PLANNING_MODE_USAGE: '0'

ORDER_TYPE: '3' (Default)

Please suggest if I am missing any relevant setting here.

Appreciate your help

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, what happens if ou perform ATP check on the sales order directly in ECC system?

Is the sales order already fully delivered? If so, it is not relevant to ATP any more, which may cause this error ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

My objective is to use BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 for changing sales order in APO.While executing this BAPI, system is asking to pass some parameters, in which Order_Type is one field.But it seems, system is unable to find the corresponding ATP category for order_type = 3.Therefore, I am wondering if i missed any setting which causing the error (as attached initially).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try using the BAPI "BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2" to change the Sales Order Qtys..

Here you need to specify the ATP category, check if it is BM in your case..

Sharath

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra Kumar,

Did you also pass the parameters with the correct length for the relevant fields.

product_location               

product_location_x          

product_location_version  

product_location_version_x

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

As per BAPI documentation, only ORDER_TYPE, ORDER_NUMBER, ITEM_NUMBER, and SCHED_LINE filed values are required to execute the BAPI.

Also, I could not find product_location_version  fields under requirement tables.

Mahendra