cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.02 - Manual POR Problem in NWBC (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble with creating the purchase order response for an "Approved PO" in SRM.

I dont use SUS function but I need to create POR manually, but the tab comes inactive unfortunately.

In the customizing, I activated the three workflows as below;

In tolerance group definition, I created the TOG as below

And also I set this TOG to purchaser as below

In the BBP_PD I can see the OR_IND is active (it also comes from supplier's master data)

So, why cant I actvate this function in SRM? Is there anyone help me urgently please?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Dolunay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

some things to check:

1. POR expected in the vendor master should be set (from your post I gather that is already done)

2. Has the PO been output already? It is impossible to do a POR when no output is (succesfully) processed.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the answer, I did not process the output.

Could we configure the workflow for the POR after "confirming/rejecting" the item/s ?

Because after "Completely confirming" step, there is no approval workflow needed but after "Completely rejecting" step the item/s are processed as "deleted", so the "manager approval" workflow is triggered for this scenario (system consider it as a "change version")

Thanks.

Dolunay

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. No you can't configure the workflow for POR after confirming/rejecting, because the confirming/rejecting is the workflow .

2. The change version is the Purchase Order approval that is triggered, which is the way it should work logically. If you use the process controlled workflow you can take a look at the configuration here and maybe change the determination if a change manager approval should take place yes or no.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I have encountered a little problem in the POR process.

When I press create the POR manually button, the system creates POR number automatically and then asks me for "confirming" or "rejecting" the response.

But when I press "Confirm Completely" button, the system creates the response again but the status held on "In process", so I cant do a confirmation on this document and the document's status doesn't change.

What should I check on system for this trouble? Could you inform me?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dolunay

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the person you are creating the POR manually with a user with a purchasing role?

There is somewhere an SAP note that explains what is going on. The multiple POR is kind of standard behaviour...

Regards,

Robin

Answers (0)