Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS41 tcode not able to access LKP* transactions in the menu (grayed-out)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Could you please be so kind to assist on how to configure and remove the grayed-out menu choices in LS41?

We cannot access LKP1 & 2 after executing LS41 but we do have access to those tcodes directly.

Please help.

Thanks and regards!

Zeke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Could you please confirm if your issue is resolved or not with the help of posted suggestions/solutions?

If it is resolved then, kindly close this thread with the relevant options.

KR,

Ameet

18 REPLIES 18

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Molina,

could you please post the screen capture of the screens with the grayed-out menu options?

As you would be aware of that the menu fields get visible depending one one's authorizations. So, the fields which are not visible or grayed-out might be because of the missing authorizations.

Kindly provide the SU53/STAUTHTRACE screen shots after you execute LKP1 and 2

BR,

Ameet Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Ameet,

This is the screen of LS41 after clicking on "Production Supply Area" (LPK3).

This is the one I'm refering to that has grayed-out options.

SU53:

Not sure on how to execute STAUTHTRACE. Is my SU53 enough?

Thanks and regards!

Zeke

0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Please check whether you have the below authorization objects access.

S_ALV_LAYO    ACTVT    23

S_GUI    ACTVT    61

Regards,

Madhu.

nishad_showkath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Can you check if you have added the tcodes LPK1,LPK2 and LPK3 to object L_TCODE as well? May be you have added the tcodes to S_tcode and hence you are able to run directly however since it is not added to L_TCODE the screen is greyed out.

L_TCODE tcode=LPK1;TCD=LPK1

L_TCODE tcode=LPK2;TCD=LPK2

L_TCODE tcode=LPK3;TCD=LPK3

Please reward in case the answer is helpful.

With Regards,

Nishad Showkath

nishad_showkath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

S_ALV_LAYO is for controlling the access for users to change layouts and S_GUI controls access to exporting and importing files. It shouldn't be the issue why the screen is greyed out

Nishad

0 Kudos

Hi Nishad,

These transaction codes check for S_ALV_LAYO,S_GUI but does not need it to successfully complete the transaction. So along with the objects which i mentioned i just wanted to confirm on this layouts values also.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Dear Nishad and Madu,

The suggestion of adding LPK1 and LPK2 to L_tcode is already set-up in our production system.

While for S_ALV_LAYO and S_GUI, although i doubt that this is the solution, but we will still test in our Dev system.

Thanks and regards!

Zeke

0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We have tested a user with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile in our Q and D system but still LS41 has LPK1&2 grayed-out.

Please help.

Thanks and regards!

Zeke

0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

This issue has nothing to do with the SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles assignments.

For pick parts, you can define only one control cycle per production supply area for all materials. This control cycle is then valid for all of the materials in the production supply area, for which you have not defined an individual control cycle.

You cannot create any control cycles for multiple materials for release order parts, due to system performance. To create or change control cycles for release order parts in large numbers, choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ®  Master Data ®  Warehouse ®  Production Supply ®  Control Cycle Production Supply ®  Change Control Cycles for Release Order Parts from the SAP menu.

For more details, kindly navigate: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/EN/c6/f841494afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Hope this clarifies your query.

BR,

Ameet Kumar

0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

But the users are complaining that before roles were shuffled due to our supp-pack update those options were available at LS41.

thanks and regards

Ezekiel

0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Due to the support pack upgrade those customizable options are no longer available.

So, please try to follow the steps which I mentioned in my earlier post and as below:

For pick parts, you can define only one control cycle per production supply area for all materials. This control cycle is then valid for all of the materials in the production supply area, for which you have not defined an individual control cycle.

You cannot create any control cycles for multiple materials for release order parts, due to system performance. To create or change control cycles for release order parts in large numbers, choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ®  Master Data ®  Warehouse ®  Production Supply ®  Control Cycle Production Supply ®  Change Control Cycles for Release Order Parts from the SAP menu.

Control cycle can be created/changed/displayed only with the above mentioned steps.

Kindly follow these steps and lets us know if you still face the same issue, which I doubt, as I am sure that those workflows are the only way to do that.

BR,

Ameet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezekiel,

Could you please post the SE97 settings for both T-codes LS41 and LPK3?

Is SHD0 maintain for any of the T-codes in SE97?

Regards

Sasitharan

0 Kudos

Hi Sasitharan,

Sorry but im not familiar on howto use SHD0.

Thanks and regards,

Zeke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Could you please confirm if your issue is resolved or not with the help of posted suggestions/solutions?

If it is resolved then, kindly close this thread with the relevant options.

KR,

Ameet

0 Kudos

Dear Ameet, no, issue is not yet solved.

Here is what the user is trying to say...

This list are below from LS41. As you can see all from same workcenter. Sometimes users need to change Storage Bin and that would be a lot easier to do it from a list like this instead of going to LPK2 and back every time.

0 Kudos

Hi Zeke,

Did u follow the steps from my previous post, to make the customizable options enabled.

Responding to your original issue, the provided solution would definitely make it happen.

The above issue is another one so requesting you to kindly create the new thread for the same and close this one with the relevant solution.

KR,

Ameet Kumar

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

This is the same issue i was refering to, its just that im explaining further the reason for having this back to the old setting.

Anyway issue is solved but SAP has not yet responded to our inquiry on why the support pack changed the option for LS41, surely not only this transaction has changed but as well as the others.

Suolution is to activate function codes in menu painter.

In the transaction SE41(Menu painter), provide the inputs as below:
Program SAPMMPKR
STATUS R03X093
-> expand the Menu bar option to see 'Control Cycle' (double click on it-> activate the 2 function codes here below (select + F7)
Function code
PK01
PK02
-> SAVE
-> Activate the Status on the whole(Cntrl +F3)

0 Kudos

i appreciate all of your response, thank you very much Gurus.