cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossdomain and clientaccesspolicy XML file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I did the SAP screen Personas 1.0 SP2 installation and my kernel level is 7.21.

Am able to access the restgui screen even i logged into screen personas however the flavour icon is not available.

then i checked below URL is not working throws 404 error

http://hostname:8006/clientaccesspolicy.xml
http://hostname:8006/crossdomain.xml

I maintained the icm/http/file_access_x paramters as mentioned in the config guide. Please guide me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Raja. G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1244799
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Could you please provide me your phone number if you don't mind. I need 5 minutes of your time. It is regarding Redwood CPS or email me at rams0016@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I mailed you my mobile number.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing  SAP Screen PERSONAS and need the clientaccesspolicy.xml" and "crossdomain.xml  files for reference , which is already edited for your client so that i can easily modify

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

where i put two files "clientaccesspolicy.xml" and "crossdomain.xml", we are using AIX

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

For Windows, copy the files in the usr/sap/sid/dvebmgsXX/data/icmandir/folder.

I will let you know once get an idea for AIX.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer to following link for more details on clientaccesspolicy.xml and crossdomain.xml

Making a Service Available Across Domain Boundaries

The files needs to be created and stored under root folder of the server (which would be usr/sap/sid/dvebmgsXX/data/icmandir on Linux or AIX or C:\usr\sap\sid\dvebmgsXX\data\icmandir for windows).

These files are required when you are accessing different target system from a source system in Personas. If both source and target system are same then it will work without it.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now am able to access the clientpolicy xml.

But still the crossdomain xml didnt worked.

Is there any relation between flavour icon and crossdomain xml?

Regards,

Raja. G

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Check the permission you have assigned to your user. Try assigning admin role for a start from personas admin transaction (/n/persos/admin_ui).

For xml files, refer below and you need to restart your server instance:

1. Locate the parameter “icm/HTTP/file_access_0” in your system profile. If not found, create one with the below mentioned value.

OS

Parameter Value

Windows

PREFIX=/sap/public/icmandir/,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT),ARCHIVE=$(DIR_EXECUTABLE)\ITS.SAR,CACHECTRL=+28800

Linux,AIX etc.

PREFIX=/sap/public/icmandir/,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT),ARCHIVE=$(DIR_EXECUTABLE)/ITS.SAR,CACHECTRL=+28800

1. Locate the parameter “icm/HTTP/file_access_1” in your system profile. If not found, create one and change the parameter value as mentioned below.
OS

Parameter Value

Windows

PREFIX=/clientaccesspolicy.xml,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT)\clientaccesspolicy.xml,CACHECTRL=0

Linux,AIX etc.

PREFIX=/clientaccesspolicy.xml,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT)/clientaccesspolicy.xml,CACHECTRL=0

1. Locate the parameter “icm/HTTP/file_access_2” in your system profile. If not found, create one and change the parameter value as mentioned below.

OS

Parameter Value

Windows

PREFIX=/crossdomain.xml,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT)\crossdomain.xml,CACHECTRL=0

Linux,AIX etc.

PREFIX=/crossdomain.xml,DOCROOT=$(DIR_ICMAN_ROOT)/crossdomain.xml,CACHECTRL=0