cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Pricing factor not getting copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a problem in Variant Pricing. We use procedures to pick the pricing conditions and assign to the field SDCOM-VKOND. Based on the requirement we have to multiply the prices with a pricing factor. We did a re-implementation of our whole division to Rel 7.3 from Rel 7.1.

After the new implementation we see that the pricing factor is not getting updated to the conditions records. ONLY the price is coming.

BUT when you go into the document in Change mode and get into the configuration and come out the price is update properly by considering the pricing factor.

I searched around a lot in SCN but could not find any solution. So I thought I will raise a question here before going directly to SAP.

This is a show-stopper kinda thing. Please advise.

Thanks

Rishikesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rishikesh Shenoy,

Is it happening with any specific product or for al the product .?

Do you want to say after upgrade when you create a new sales order factor is missing but when you go in change mode its coming properly?

chekc and revert back.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

Yes you are right, Its happening for all products.

Yes and it does not update all the time in change mode, but it never comes on the create mode.

Thanks,

Rishikesh

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rishikesh,

please attached example 2 screen shot where its doesnt appear in create but appear in change mode.

Thanks

Ritesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi