Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales personnel visits / sales targets

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

is there any area in sd module where I can maintain the sales visits of sales personnel, for information and analysis purpose, please suggest.

plus is there any other area where i can maintain the sales targets of product and see v/s actual in sd, other area mean to some extent it was managable in SOP in sap as well.

looking for the gurus response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

\As Specified by the Amit you can go through sales Activities,aprt from that we can Fulfill the Targets for Products by Maintaining a different condition type for Targets which does not exist in Pricing procedure.

you can  maintain the Records for the Targets with Relevent material records and develope a report picking the Target Values in the Report.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Ideally speaking activities like Visits and Sales follow-ups should be done in SAP CRM as it has more advanced features and linkage for the same.

In normal SAP (IS Retail) from SAP's main menu you can navigate to following menu:

SAP Menu -> Sales -> Sales support -> Sales activities

Here you will see options for recording the Sales Calls (Visits), Phone Calls, Letter communication to customer etc. You can also use transaction VC01 for all the activities you may want to record.

I am also aware to track the targets and actuals through SOP only.

Regards,

Amit