cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Settlement Receiver - Cost Centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We would like the ability to update a projects settlement rule, to have costs settle to a GL Account, and specific Cost/Profit Centre.

For a particular WBS Element, I have updated the rule to use the "G/L" Category, while using a specific GL Account.

The issue is that when settlement is run, it does correctly go to this GL Account, but the Profit Centre entry is missing.

The only way I could see the GL Account being updated with the Profit Centre, is when I double-clicked on the settlement rule, and entered

the cost centre in the "Settlement Receiver" section.

My Question is this - Since we already have the Cost Centre information on the main WBS sections of the project, why is this entry not then

transferred to the "Settlement Receiver" section I mentioned above?  Its almost like this entry is not flowing to the settlement rule of the project.

Can you please provide me with any information, which enables the Cost Centre at the Project WBS Level, to flow to the Settlement Reciever field?

Thanks!

Rc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You need to define your settlement strategy in the settings and assign it to your project profile.

Then you need generate settlement rules CJB1/CJB2

Regards!