cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When an ASN is published on SNC side, automatically, the header/item status is updated as “Delivery Completed” without post goods receipt in VL32N on ECC side.

This is occurring when The ASN is published,  and in a few seconds the ASN has status "Goods Receipt Complete".

Is there a validation that I have to reconfigure to perform this activity only when the VL32N is executed on ECC?

Best regards.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Yes,you need to maintain below validation settings in SNC.

Go to Tocde:SPRO

Supply Network Collaboration >> Basic Settings >> Validation >> Own Settings >> Maintain Setings in Validation Profiles

Enter as shown below:

Val.profile:POC4

Validation check:PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNGRQUAN

Check Status:A Active

Val.profile:POC4

Validation check:PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNQUAN

Check Status:I Inactive

Save the changes are check for other PO.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys, below you can see my settings:

In the next screens you can see my problem.

PO created and published.

ASN created and published.

In a few seconds the header status was updated to Delivery Completed.

ASN Status was updated to “Goods Receipt Complete” without post the goods on ECC.

It was working perfectly and now I have this strange behavior.

Is there another point to review?

Best regards,

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

It seems in ECC you have setting for inbound delivery such that whenever inbound delivery created it will trigger Proof of delivery(POD) to SNC.

So whenever ASN is created from SNC it creates inbound delivery and triggers POD to SNC.

If you don't want POD to be trigger whenever inbound delivery is created then change setting to manual from automatic setting which triggers POD to SNC during inbound delivery creation.

If you are using MIGo to do GR then use

BADI -  MB_MIGO_BADI to trigger POD to SNC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're correct.

I've changed the NACE for E1 application (OPOD as output type) using the dispatcher time = 3 and using the VL75 to start it manually.

Best regards,

Alberto.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alberto,

The PO's Delivery status is driven by the Open Quantity in the PO Request Schedule Line.

The open quantity in turn is calculated using one of the below validation checks:

1. PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNGRQUAN - Calculate Open Quantity with GR Quantity from ASN-Confirmed Schedule Line

2. PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_ASNQUAN - Calculate Open Quantity with Planned Delivery Quantity from ASN-Confirmed Schedule Line

3. PO_OPENQUAN_FROM_POGRQUAN - Calculate Open Quantity with Goods Receipt Quantity from Request Schedule Line

Looks like in your system the the 2nd Validation Check is active. You need to deactivate that and activate the 1st Validation check in the Validation Profile - POC4.

Regards,

Bharath