cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning Firefighter ID requests but NOT role assignment requests

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

My client is implementing IdM 7.2 (someone else is doing it).  IdM is going to get a user ID and a pre-approved role from HR, which it will autoprovision.  Any additional roles to be assigned will be requested in IdM, and it'll create a request in GRC for approvals etc.

GRC is going to do the approval song and dance.

When that's done, and everything is approved, IdM is going to provision those roles. 

To do this, I've turned off auto provisioning, which works fine.

However, the client wants Firefighter ID requests to be made in GRC and have it go through the approval and get provisioned.  This works fine if provisioning is turned on, but then it conflicts directly with the IdM autoprovisioning.

I know that there's this note out there - but so far, I've been unable to locate it.  How have you handled this before?

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have tried Manual Provisioing for specific workflow in maintain stage in ur workflow thier is a option to select to allow Manual Provisioing, but it didn't worked.

So We have put Manual Provisioning in Global setting, So that we will get a option ( Manual/Auto Prov) in Approver Request, While Approving Request, Approver will select Manual/Auto option

Regards,

Kishore