cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Request Confirmation (Settlement Order) - PI service interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

We try transfer Settlement Order to ECC, but unfortunately we are trying to set up the integration process in PI via the Integration directory (SXMB_IFR), but our XML messages are still falling in error "No receiver could be determined".

We haved the similar case with Busisness Document Flow http://scn.sap.com/thread/3401280 in this case don't see TransportationRequestConfirmation_Out

Is somebody familiar with the combination of receiver - sender interface/business system to be used in the case we want to setup TransportationRequestConfirmation_Out?

Thanks for your collaboration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge.

I recommend you to take a look into the document below page 60

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2012/helpdata/EN/1a/0fa89821b34d9f900c9e228ab5c00a/content.htm

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for all Eduardo Chagas.

Now in TM We receive this message: "Invoicing Failed in SAP ERP", you know What is the Bapi to create the invoice?

Regards.

Jorge NE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do you see this error? sxi_monitor? smq2?

regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I don't see error message en SXI_MONITOR by CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_Out_V1 also in CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out_V1

In smq2 don't have errors.

Regards

Jorge NE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge:

We are now facing the same problem that a few FWSD received the status "Invoicing Failed in SAP ERP" but others are not. I think the problem is How can we get the error information to solve the problem.

regards,

Myron Xu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank @Myron Xu

We don't know how to get information about this error message.

In our case we always get the message "Invoicing Failed in SAP ERP", but How to create an invoice manually in ECC with information TM?

Regard.

Jorge N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge:

As we know there is no way to create an invoice manually in ECC. If you can, there is also a problem how to get the feedback from the ECC to update the TM's document flow information and the status information. We've been send a message to SAP for how to get information about this error message. If there is any new information, I'll let you know.

Regards,

Myron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge:

We got the reply from SAP:

"Hello Myron,

As of now this can be done only through debugging. However we are planni

ng to enhance the system to display the error messages in FSD for such

cases but that is in pipeline.

Regards

Hemalatha.R"

So, I'm afraid we should do some debugging now.

Regards,

Myron