Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitem for shopping cart approval deadline event

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on SRM 7. When a user get a workitem to approve he has 24  hours to approve the shopping cart/workitem. After that time the first deadline event starts and the user get a email. Whe have three deadline 24 / 48 / and 72 hours.

Our users ask me if there is a way to mark the workitem or shopping cart as "on hold" to avoid getting the deadline event email and stop counting the time for the deadline because approval takes more time.

Is there a way to do it?

Best regards,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

You can check "Enquire" functionality where the user can keep the work item but can enquire with other users if there is any query.

Or the user need to save the workitem with some comments, which is technically reserving the workitem to indicate that the approver is working on the same but in short there should be some indication from the user that they are working on the work item.

In such cases the events shall not trigger to send e-mails.

One way out can be to provide some link on first e-mail sent so that user can reserve the work item with some comments.

Regards,

Ravi

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i enquire the shopping cart, then the workitem goes back to the shopping cart creator. On the workitem i don´t have the option to "Enquire".

Let me be more precise. We talk about the standard task 40007952 (SRM Shopping Cart Completion). We use enterprise portal, and at the UWL i only have the option to "Approve", "Reject", "Forward" or "Resubmit" the Workitem.

I have no option to leave a comment at workitem level. I only can leave some comments in shopping cart "Approval Note".

Thanks in advance

Ben