Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view the images from the MDM catalogue in the new SRM UI Add-On

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please pour in your views and suggestions on the issue I am currently facing.

I have two items in the MDM catalogue, one with images stored in the Table: images and the other having URL links to the images stored in the hyperlink table.

When I check out the two items from the catalogue (so, this is not the Cross catalogue search scenario), the items are added in the mini shopping cart (new SRM UI Add-on used). The images corresponding to the items are not displayed here. When I click on the item, a window opens up with the list if the items, but here too, the images are not seen. A place holder is visible instead.

I am using UI version 1.14.3 and have activated the services - '/sap/srmnxp/imageloader' & '/sap/srmnxp/printpreview'

Thanks in advance.

Yateesh H

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

This feature is currently not supported with SRM UI AddOn.

Rgds,

Jatin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

is there any new information out there? I am having the same issue about not displaying any images in UI5 SRM Add On and I am wondering if it now possible to show images?

best regards

madi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check configuration guide for SP01 in OSS note 1911004 - SRM UI Add-on Configuration Guide

This point is highlighted.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately there is no guide for SP01 in the attachment section.

I also checked all the other guides but I couldn't find anything about displaying the mdm images...

Is it a specific setting in the spro in the SRM System or is there something to do in mdm cataloge?

thanks and regards

madi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the attachment concerned is:

SRM UI Add-on Config cookbook V5.2.3-min.pdf

Regards.

Laurent.