cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Abroad with zero Value in Intrastat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are working on Europian cliant who has VAT registration numbers in other EU countries. We have a scenario of consignment fill up and hence w ehave activated ' plants abroad ' functionality.

With this we can create invoice with zero value for consignemnt fill up. But when i look into intrastat for this invoice  i get an error message that ' Invoice Value is zero'

Can anyone tell me what could be the problem ? and what is the way out for this? Pl refer below screen shot of the pricing procedure.

Pl let me know the soluiton for this.

Regards

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

Standard Consignment fill up doest not have Invoice .But if you still want to create a zero Invoice below are the workarounds.

1. Look for an option to create Pro Forma Invoice .It will solve the business need of Invoice and will not  require to be posted .

2. Use note 388327 for posting the Invoice status (VBRK-RFBSK)= C

3. Change the standard program and allow zero posting invoice .We will have to debug and see what program is blocking the posting so we can modify or use an exit to pass zero value invoice .As far as I know there is no standard way to post zero value Invoice .

Regards

Santosh Verma

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

As Naren mentioned there is no invoice created for consignment fill-up as the item category is not relevant for billing.

If in case you want to create an invoice, you need to set the billing relevance in item category to "B".

And even take care that the pricing relevance indicator in item category should also be activated.

Hence you can have an Invoice generated for the required value.

Thanks,

Kishor

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Consignment Fill Up process,we don't create Invoice in SAP standard.So,let me know ,what is the purpose to create invoice in this case.

Kindly,let me know if you have any doubts on this.

Thanks,

Naren