Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

While creating  3rd party and ipo process iam getting error

"Purchase requisitions can only be created for items assigned to a plant"

Message no v1101

when iam creating order iam getting this error and in "Item overview"-> Schedulines tab iam not getting "PR" number how to do this..

for 3rd party:

I maintained "BANS" for item category group,order type as "NB" in "VOV4" i maintained OR+BANS+-+-=TAS and Billing Relevance as"F" and in "VOV5" i assigned TAS+ND=CS

for IPO:

I maintained "BANC" for item category group,order type as "NB" in "VOV4" i maintained OR+BANC+-+-=TAB and Billing Relevance as"A" and in  "VOV5" i assigned TAB+ND=CB.

With regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

For error - "Purchase requisitions can only be created for items assigned to a plant"

Kindly check whether delivery plant in the Material master Sales org-1 is maintained or not, If not maintained then maintain it and check.

Let me know if it worked?

Best Regards,

Dasharath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following notes whether it helps you

• Note 184315 - Message V1101 during order processing with VA02
  • Note 597746 - Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X when changing requirements type

This is based on the assumption and your confirmation that you have checked the third party configuration in your system and master data as suggested by others.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

your information regarding the issue was so helpful..I checked all the referred notes and gone through it and checked each and every field.Even then also iam getting the Same error

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

Kindly check the below note:

Note 206452 - Quantity change in ordered third-party order

It may help you, if not please revert back.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

Thanks for your guidance i went through your note but still iam not getting "PR" number in schedule line tab without that we cannot proceed and even if i reduce my Quantity also it is showing "Same error".

With regards

Sudhakar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

Check once again all required configuration settings required for Third party sales including material master data and try again..

Also please check whether document is blocked for credit, if so system will not generate Purchaser requisition.

thanks,

Srinu.

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Can you please check the following?

1) What item category and schedule line category is appearing on sales order?

2) Also check in MM02, Purchasing tab if you have maintained the supplying plant.

Thanks

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai srinu,

I checked all the configurations  and also the item not blocked for credit and even for that i have created new "Material" but still iam getting the error

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai govind krishna,

As u mentioned i checked all the requried combination and in sales order it is showing "Item category as-TAS and scheduline category-CS".

Regards

Sudhakar

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the Material for a Plant.Means your material has plant view.

Check it in table MARC - Plant Data for Material.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

I checked in"MARC" and it is showing Plant has been assigned