cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Block partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

After we upgraded our GTS to 10.0 about 10 months ago, we started seeing so many SPL block partner (a lot more than before) for first month.  Then number of block decreased eventually.  However, we had a system issue last week so we had to restore data from backup.  After that, the number of SPL block partners were incrased siginificantly again just like before (more than 200 hits everyday) 

So I was wondering if system has some king of learning ability of blocking pattern, then eventually stop blocking partners for same reason by saving it to some temporary file or table.  that is why when upgrading system or restore data caused any information might be getting lost and start blocking large amount of SPL blocks again.

If you know anything, please let me know.  Thanks !!!

FYI, we did not inmpemented TREX.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SPL hit is purely depends on how you have set up the SPL rules in the configuration and comparision terms in master data.If you want to fine tune SPL check first check the rules and percentages and then check the comparision terms for Delimiter,excluded texts.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked these blocked partner, is it really block by SPL rules?

I would recommend you to reset buffer and check again.

Please reset the customising/application buffer and then once again regenerate the comparison terms for the sanction list and the comparison terms for the business partner.

• Reset Buffers - /SAPSLL/SPL_CUS_APP_BUFF_RESET
  • Generate Comparison Terms for SPL - /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS
  • Aggregate Comparison Terms - /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE
  • Generate Comparison Terms for Bus. Partners - /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC 

best regards,

Vincent