cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a certification in SD and then then for 7 months I was without a job...but now i have one..with system access to practise(since last 2 weeks)....but i am stumped I dont know where to begin ...could someone plss help me with regards to how i should go abt it and plss email any information you may have on SD, Netweaver and anything else that you expertss deem important for me to know abt.

Please remember that now is the time for me to absorb as much info as i can--as i have the time to do so ....info that provess useful to me will not go unrewarded.

madanshetty@gmail.com

Thanking you

maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Well dont worry much !!! You can still get on.. Go through with the basic functions to start with. Get an idea on a typical SD sales flow. Understand the tables involved with respect to order delivery and billing. For this see the link in erpgenie.com

<a href="http://www.erpgenie.com/abap/tables_sd.htm">SD table flow</a>

Understand how the condition technique works as thats one of key things on which many of SD functions work.

Also gothrough with sap-img.com website where lots of info to have a good start.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

All the best.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an SD Consultant, you should work on following:

1. Create an Enterprise Structure (Define & Assign)

2. Assign Sales Area to Standard Sales Document Type / Copy standardSales Document type (ensuring all necessary assignment & copy control taken care of).

3. Maintain Pricing Procedure & its determination.

Practise different scenarios based on SAP Best Practices in Help.sap.com

Wherever you stuck try to first get a solution yourself, else take help of collegues / group.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey madan,

You can go thru this website , its provide you lot of infirmation on configuration part across all modules.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/

Cheers

Gopi Reddy