cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict MASS data records by reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to change the reason for rejection through MASS, but is there a way to do it without selecting by Sales Doc?  That is, can I query by reason for rejection -- "Restrict Data Records to reason for rejection = XX"  , and that way find the code across several sales docs?  I tried changing the search field to "Analysis/Reason for Rejection", but didn't get any results.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the Tcode VKM3, but first you should find the sales orders with reason for rejection equal XX through SE16N, so to access VKM3 with those sales orders and there is a button called "Reject", you click on that button and you inform a new reason for rejection, now just save.

0 Kudos

Solution:

Tcode: VKM3

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try with LSMW

0 Kudos

Maybe Tcode:  VKM3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MASS, it is not possible.  May be you can try via VA05 where also, you dont have such an option but do coding corrections as explained in the following note:-

• Note 354432 - VA05: No F4 help for reason for order

Just try in development client and share the outcome as I am not sure on this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

In mass transaction you want to select the sales order which contain reason for rejection XX and then need to change it, if this is your requirement.

Please go to mass transaction and select object 1. sales order-BUS2032-execute.

2. select table Sales Order Item Data MASSVBAP

3. Filed RejectionReason MASSVBAP-ABGRU -execute

4. choose selection fileds - and select Reason for rejection and Created on (MASSVBAP-E from poll and move both to selection crietria

6. Then enter your reason for rejection XX and approx date of document creation on data record to be changed and click execute.

system will give sales order which contain reason for rejection XX then chnage accordingly.

Regards

Karthikeyan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I don't have the authorizations to do this kind of config work so I'm out of luck on this one.  Thanks very much, though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I tried earlier, but it won't work.  It returns no data even though the reason for rejection is in there.  Thank you anyway for trying.