cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic SD Sales Order Imcompletion log

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement that is:

I have different customers, and these different customers (more than 100) have different requirements when placing sales orders (e.g. some need PO, some need to provide a service card number, etc).

I was thinking about having a Sales Order with a Dynamic Imcompletion log.

So, depending on customer requirements, a different incompletion log would be presented to the user.

Would this be the best approach? OR Is there another solution that can be used?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As rightly pointed out by Amit, through functional configuration (status profile or incompletion log), this cannot be achieved.  You have to go with some sale order related user exit.  May be you can try with USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT  in the program MV45AFZZ but even for that  I am not sure, whether you maintain those (service card number etc.,) requirements in SAP.  If not, you need to have a zee table with required fields like customer code, service card number etc., and as and when, sale order is generated, before saving, with the above exit, you can validate this zee table and accordingly allow the system to save the order

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

As pointed out by experts, this would require some enhancement.

If you can define the incompletion log with the required fields functionally, (In SPRO - SD - BF - Log_of_Incomplete_Items), then you may be able to assign it to  Sold-to-party.

You may  try to use the exit - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE  for assigning to SP in the program MV45AFZZ. This exit is called just before saving the document.

You need to create the incompletion logs in SPRO and call the Incompletion procedure from this exit

The logic you may ask your technical team to try is:

If VBAK-KUNNR  = '1000', (1000 = Sold to party) " (Though CASE - ENDCASE would be better than IF - ENDIF.)

then read table XVBUV with KEY FEHGR = '11' (eg incompletion procedure).

and if Return Code is not equal to zero, give an error message.

Thanks

Pronojit Gupta

0 Kudos

Thank you ALL.

I am going to try to have solution from Pronojit implemented.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Incompletion log is assigned on document type and not linked to customer.

We had a same requirement but for Status profile where we need different levels of approval in sales order depending on order value, but since Status profile is assigned to document type, nothing could be achieved even through Exit.

Let us wait for expert to reply on this. As per my knowledge, it is not possible.

Regards,

Amit