cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. CK007. I'm getting this error message while creating sales order for trading goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plant 3834 is not assigned to a controlling area

Message no. CK007

Diagnosis

Plant 3834 is not assigned to any controlling area.

Procedure for System Administration

If you have authorization for Customizing, proceed as follows:

1. 1. Find out what
  2. company code
  3. plant 3834 is assigned to.
  4. 2. Make sure that the valuation level is the plant.
  5. For material costing, you must carry out valuation at plant level so that a plant corresponds to a
  6. valuation area
  7. .
  8. 3. Assign the company code to a controlling area.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Just go to T-Code : OKKP and assign the Company Code to Controlling Area (FI-Consultant) and also after that just check the weather for the Trading material type you had mark tick on update quantity and value quantity or not in T-Code : OMS2.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks PhaniKumar and Kundan for your suggestions. The issue has been fixed. I had to Maintain Controlling Area under IMG- Controlling - General Controlling - Organization - Maintain Controlling Area and then activate Components.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt, have you checked your sales line with this plant??

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, this is not SD related issue but FI and hence, you can very well pass on this issue to your FI team.  Parallelly, if you want to know why system is behaving, have a look at the following note

• Note 927468 - CK 007 Plant & is not assigned to a controlling area

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made sure that the plant is assigned to the appropriate company code, Valuation level is Plant and Company code is assigned to a controlling area.