cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM RF Transaction LM50 (Inventory Accounting) Issue

0 Kudos

Hi everyone, how are you?

We identified an issue in the WM RF transaction LM50 (Inventory Accounting). In the second validation of SU number if the operator press the botton F1 (SAVE) without inform the SU number for second time the inventory accounting is registered without any error message assuming the actual stock quantity in the Bin. This can bring a operational impact once if the operator by mistake press this botton the inventory can be accounted wrong.

The details of the issue is shown in the file LM50_Issue.doc attached.

Anyone already seen this issue before? Is there any note to apply and fix it?

I'd appreciate so much your attention and feedback about it.

Regards,

Alessandro

<removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I'm not able to see any file attached, could you pelase verify ?

Thanx & Regards,

Mauro

0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

Thanks for answer.

Following the pictures with the test done.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Mauro, how are you?

I attached some screens to help you in the analysis.Could you take a look?

Regards,

Alessandro

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I have been investigating your issue further and seems to be that the behavior you have noticed is standard behavior.
To save the count when the SU are scanned with its current quantity by pressing F1 button is a kind of shortcut a lot of SAP customers are using in their daily operation.

Anyway, you can modify this behavior by developping your own RF mobile screens using BADI screen BADI_DCC_SCREEN_151 and BADI_DCC_SCREEN_152.

In the BADI, you could define your own screens as sub-screens and remove the F1-SAVE button.

Hope this can help

Regards,

Mauro

0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

Thanks for your feedback. Just one more question. Using the BADI's mentioned for you above I can set the screens removing/adding buttons for a specific transaction (For example:LM50) without impact the other ones? Or in this case will be necessary develop a new RF transaction to adjust the buttons in the screen using the BADI's?

Regards,

Alessandro