Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ADOBE FORMS LAST EMPTY PAGE REMOVAL

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello there.

I have a simple  form? that  printing very well   when i have multi pages , but if my data  requires only one  page it will print one extra  blank page.

does Adobe  handle the pages automatically ?   my dynamic parameter is set to  'X'   when i call the FM

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tahar,

If you have displayed the text through the text field, then try to remove the extra space given in the text field of the last text field in the layout.

---

Naveen

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

I already defined as auto adjust , now even if i add script to hide the page inconditionnaly to see it it dessapear but it wont

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please go to the last text module which is displayed at the end of the first page in the layout and try to delete the extra space provided.

---

Naveen

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tahar,

This subform in which the text is wrapped is flowing due to the next page due to non avialabilty of space in the page1.

1.First try to lesser the bottom space for the last field in the layout tab.

2.Next see if the pagination tab of subform is proper.i.e. flow of the page after the first page is filled.

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tahar, 

Please Check in the hierarchy tab whether there is a sub form which is not being used anywhere. If yes, then delete that sub form.