cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalculate pricing during creation correction invoice.

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have following problem.

I need create many correction invoices and return invoices for the same base invoice.

Example: base invoice -> correction of the value -> returns -> correction of the value, etc.

In transaction VA01 As the reference I have put always the same base invoice.

I have problem with correct pricing in the line G2N - was.

Do You have any suggestions how to solve this problem.

How to influance into pricing using user exits? Which one is the best to correct pricing in line G2N?

I need help.

Regards

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have done some modification in FV45C153 - it is FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_153.

Now debit line is recalulated correctly. Debit line is greyed and I can not change it at the pricing item condition level. It is ok. But our users want to give header percentage discount. They go to the header conditions and header percentage condition is calculated for bouth lines: for debit and credit. It is bad.

It is because in program FV45C153 durying copying data I have change  the condition control from F to D. Now after copy I should return with condition controll from D to F for debit line. Which user exit is most sufficient for this task?

Regards

Bogdan

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

I have used User exit RV61AFZB. The problem was solved.

Regards

Bogdan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes exactly.

All next corrections or returns I am creating with reference to my first billing document.

On the first correction / return all is ok. But with next ones I have a problems.

Thats why I am posting. How to have correct values on the next corrections / returns?

Regards

Bogdan

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

When you create a Invoice request Sales document of type RK, system will take the reference of invoice.

Here system suggests one Credit line and one debit line. In first line it will create debit line which can not be changed. In second line it will propose the same quantity for credit line which will be same as debit line but can be changed manually. Here you can write the quantity which is already returned. However when you mention the billing document reference, system will give a warning message about returned quantity. But in RK document it will write full quantity from billing document which needs to be changed manually.

Without enhancement or exit cannot be changed this default behavior. Try exploring exit MV45AFZZ for sales order to change the proposed quantity according to your requirement.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

1. I have created invoice:  100 PCS and price 5,00 EUR = 500,00 EUR

2. I have created return invoice: 5 PCS and price 5,00 EUR = 25,00 EUR

3. I want to create correction invoice:

In line G2N=was system suggest me 100 PCS x 5,00 EUR.

It should suggest me 95 PCS x 5,00 EUR.

How to correct this value?

Regards

Bogdan

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ho Bogdan,

In standard SAP, when you create Invoice correct document, you take a reference of Billing Document. When you refer the billing document the items with TAN category get copied to Invoice Request document with G2N item category. During this copy the documents of Billing document (which is 100 PCS) gets copied. This is standard behavior.

I hope you taking return with reference to your first billing document which is originally with 100 PCS. Can you please clarify this?

Regards,

Amit

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

Can you please provide more details of your business process and for your issues to under the question properly?

Regards,

Amit