CCMS agent not registering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Below are the details :

system details::Solman 7.1,ABAP engine, 720_EXT_REL kernel,AIX 1 6 64 bit

When we try to register CCMS agensts, we are facing issue as below

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXX.26 ) Error when sending the configuration data to the agent

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXX.26 ) SoapFaultCode:5 Invalid Credentials please check OSS note 927637

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXXYY61.61 ) Error when sending the configuration data to the agent

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXXYY61.61 ) SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")  

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXXYY66.66 ) Error when sending the configuration data to the agent

( SAPCCM4X.R3XXXYY66.66 ) SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED") 

initially i  referred   SAP Note 1450589 - RZ21 - ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED when adding a new system & we are having higher version of  more than SAPKB70205(basis pack) so the note is not appropriate .Now ,I checked the above sap note 927637 and followed the steps in the given one .

Earlier sapuxuserchk in /usr/sap/XXX/DXZ/ was below ::

-rwxr-xr-x    1 XXXadm   sapsys      1021025 Aug 12 2011  sapuxuserchk

Now we have changed to :

-rwsr-x--- 1 root   sapsys   708221 Nov 17  2012 sapuxuserchk

Further checked the mounting of file system too and there is no suid & further checked /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/sapuxuserchk(-rwsr-x--- 1 root   sapsys   708221 Nov 17  2012 sapuxuserchk)

Now still am facing the error  and let me know do i need to add service/protectedwebmethods in all the instance profile or default profile.????

I could not see the above parameter in instance profile of 61 & 66 apps servers  & default profile too.

Let me know where i need to place the above parameter service/protectedwebmethods ( in instance or default profile) & further let me know if restart of entire system is needed or only sapstartsrv  & hostctrl services restart are  needed ???

Please let me know suggestions & solutions to the issue

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Default profile, and this will require that the SAP stack(s) come down along with the services to be restarted (a reboot would be the easy way).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy ,

Thanks for your help .I have a further query as :Should i need to keep the :

service/protectedwebmethods as DEFAULT or ALL

Further let me know under the FS /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe do i need to maintain service/admin_users

Regards

Ram

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have mine set to DEFAULT and don't run into issues, but this what allows me to run JSPM/SUM for updates, I don't use it for the CCMS agents as I leverage the SMD agents for this.

For my host_profile I have service/admin_users defined with <servername>\SAPService<SID>, this should allow for OScol to work properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Let me know your feedbacks & suggestions on my issue pls

Regards

Ram