cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to replicate the vendor from R/3 system to SAP SRM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked the vendor is available in R/3 system and extended for purchase organization also.

but when i try to replicate i am getting error as not available in the R/3 system.

Regards,

Deepa Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run bbpgetvd and Check in SLG1 by entring the object as bbpgetvd once you do you would see the vendor status in green/yellow/ red ..

incase it is not replicated you would see in red with the error as Postal code or something missing .. check the same and correct it in R/3 once done it would be replicated 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wich scenario do you use? Check the table BUT000

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

1) Check SLG1 log once you run BBPGETVD and look for exact error.

2) In ECC, check if the vendor is blocked, deleted

3) On BBPGETVD screen check if you are doing address duplication check and selecting ECC number range

4) In SRM, check VENMAP table and cross check if the vendor already exist

Cheers,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain all address fields in the vendor master of that particular vendor and then replicate,this should work.

Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please find below the steps for replicationg vendor from R/3 to SRM & see if you have miss any step

1. Create a root vendor organization unit in PPOCV_BBP & then maintain the attributes in PPOMV_BBP for ex: Company code, Accounting system for Vendor , System Alias for Vendor, Local Currency

2.Replicate the vendor related customization data from the backend systems with the report BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS & BBP_UPLOAD_QM_SYSTEMS and check the application log in SLG1 for a successful replication status.

3. Now Pull vendor from R/3  into SRM org Strucuture by T code - BBPGETVD

4. Finally check PPOMV_BBP whether the vendor is replicated or not

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

i have done all the steps still i am unable to replicate particularly one vendor.

got error message as the vendor is not available in the R/3 system.

Regards,

Deepa Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try replicating without reference to Pr Org in BBPGETVD.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether number ranges are maintained properly for vendors in both the system.