cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between CORM t code and Inspection lot status ?

shrikant_dalvi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had on issue  in which there is strange behaviour I seen in the CORM t code. 

1. Case 1 : When I run CORM for process orders , I get the error: Inspection lot doesn not have Necessary status  : solution for an error : Simply Reject Lot through QA02 if business doesnt want to give the Usage decision. 
  2. Case 2 : When I run CORM for process orders , I get the error: Inspection lot doesn not have Necessary status  : reson for error : Here UD is not Given to Inspection lot,  
  3. Case 3: When I run CORM for process orders , I get the error: Inspection lot doesn not have Necessary status   : reson for error : Here UD is Given to Inspection lot, but batch either under QA , or Quarantine, or decision pending
  • Now for case 3 , if I 'approve' or 'reject' the batch or make ' usable under quarantine' , through t code MSC2N,, then the CORM runs perfect by showing no error log. 
  • but for case 3 , if I again , make batch status as Q block, then also CORM runs fine. means it is not giving the previous error as given by case 3 when batch was in Q.

So , Business seeking for proper input as mentioned in the below email , that what is happening in CORM background , or what should they follow so that in future for end user level, there is no confusion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run all Process orders (Mass processing) thru' T-CODE COHVPI if possible.

Revert back with the result pls.

Regards,

Milind

shrikant_dalvi
Explorer
0 Kudos
  • To use t-code CORM , there are few pre-requisites which needs to be followed without which CORM will not run fine 
  • One of the prerquisite is Usage decision data should be appropriate like " STOCK POSTING COMPLETION" 
  • Although for most of the inspection lots , UD is given , but still CORM gives an error that ' inspection lot does not have necessary status'  since we can see the status in UD as SPRQ  
  • SPRQ  stands for Quality posting required . i.e. till the time if we dont give decision on the batch of inspection lot , the status of IL is under SPRQ
  •   Now after either 'Rejecting / approving / ' or making a batch status as ' Usable Under Quanratine' that means for the particular batch , the material posting happens in background by movement type 321.
  • As soon as the Quality Decision Given for any batch , the Inspection lot in UD status changes to 'SPCO' i.e. Stock posting completed after which it can not be change although you Revoke the usage decision. See picture below in which SPCO status you cannot see in above SPRQ picture.
  •      As soon as you change the status to SPCO , permanently the log error get removed since the inspection lot got its necessary status of stock posting which is important for completing any process order. 
  • So , I think the above explaination is sufficient for you to get an idea and here we can conclude that for the reason ' inspection lot does not have necessary status' , there must be stock posting completed. And this is standard behaviour of SAP . 

Answers (0)