cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access request create new work item is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are create new access request. Workflow generate email for user. But user have work item empty. I dont now how approve this request?

Status request

configuration from log workflow

I dont know what you need configure to correct process workflow and find approver?

Thanks for your apply?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Do you mean the Agent/Approver gets the notification and the WF log shows the item is waiting approval but they do not see it in their Inbox?

If so, have you completed the task configuration via IMG?

Governance, Risk and Compliance > General Settings > Workflow > Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Have a look at the help information prior to executing (or search this forum) and it will give you the steps.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks like you are trying to assign a EAM/FF ID to a user via the Access Request. As you are using the default path, the stage requires the approval of a "Role Owner" agent.

EAM/FFID's are owned by "FF ID Owners" (not Role Owners), hence why you have the issue described.

If you are using the Access Request tool for only requesting and approving FFID access, I suggest you change the Agent at the stage to the FFID Owner type agent.

If you are using Access Request for both normal SAP Role access as well as FFID assignment, you will need to make a new additional approval path (i.e. EAM access request path) and also your own initiator rule which will help send the request down the correct path.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I trycreate new path, but work same with empty  work item.

Exist any customize for path or agent?

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

first you need seperate path for emergency access which will have spm oenr as approver.

to achieve that you need to have brf+  initiator rule defined  and request type as of of its condition.

Regards,

Prasant