cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate correct net price list values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to simulate pricing using transaction V_NL. In the resulting net price list the net value for the material(s) is displayed as 0.00 and not the actual net price that is expected. For the date specified to generate net price list, I am able to successfully process a sales order with prices for the same material (s).

Following values were used in the 'Default Data' field area.

Pricing Date: Defaulting current date

Billing type: FX

Order type: Order type created by me

Item Category: TAN

Kindly let me know whether I am missing something.

I have seen in other discussions that the calculation of net value does not consider taxes. Kindly confirm whether this is correct.

In case the net price list does not consider taxes, is there any other way of simulating pricing including taxes.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have executed in my system that V-NL ,in my system also it is showing wrong values. Actually,I have create s man transactions with F2 .If  update F2 in the place of FX,it s not showing any data.If I update FX,it is showing data bu some fields values are wrong means it is not exactly capturing fields values here.So,finally,what I feel is may be program problem .Lets wait some time on this to get value inputs from who faced this problem in their lives.

I have seen in other discussions that the calculation of net value does not consider taxes. Kindly confirm whether this is correct.

That statement is correct.

In case the net price list does not consider taxes, is there any other way of simulating pricing including taxes.

Net Price is nothing but condition type amount .This amount will e multiplied with quantity and  will be provide net value.In sap,we have different column to see tax value because it is not inducing in net value.

If you see company code settings in OBY6,there are two fields 1.tax base is net value 2.discount base is net value .I feel in any company ,they will be using discount base net value.Try to read F1 help of this and understand it.Ask your FI guy on this.

Kindly ,let me know have any doubts on this.

Thanks,

Naren