cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i see the page in PI 7.3.1

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to change the timeout paraments in PI 7.3.1 ,I have known how to change it

In NWA, Go to->Operation Management->Systems-> Start & Stop -> Java Services -> (Under Related Tasks) Java System

Properties.

But I can't fond where to change it , I want to see the follow page in PI 7.3.1, can someone help me

Thanks

Wangyuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wangyuan,

In NetWeaver Administrator:

• Navigate to Configuration => Infrastructure => Java System Properties => tab 'Services' => select service 'XPI Adapter: XI', or
  • Navigate to Operations => Systems => Start & Stop => tab 'Java Services' => select service 'XPI Adapter XI' => button'More Actions' => context menu item 'View Service Properties'.

Regards,

Vadim

0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I did't fond it in PI 7.3.1

I show the NetWeaver Administrator page of PI 7.3.1 to you

Regards

Wangyuan

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wangyuan,

Looking at the screenshot of NWA you provided, I would assume you are missing authorizations in NWA. Can you try to get the UME role NWA_SUPERADMIN being assigned to you?

Regards,

Vadim

0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I have the all authorization,  I think it not be the reason.

May be the version is different, So the screen has changed

I think may be the  old nwa has divided in two parts

Regards

Wangyuan

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wangyuan,

NetWeaver Administrator has not been split into two parts in 7.3x. From your recent screenshot, 'Configuration and Monitoring Home' link brings you to PIMON that is NWA-like tool (in terms of look and feel), but it should be considered as a successor of Runtime Workbench - thus, is a web-based tool for PI monitoring and configuration tool.

NetWeaver Administrator tool still remains accessible via the link named 'SAP NetWeaver Administrator' that is visible on your recent screenshot.

So, the issue with missing tabs in NWA is in no way related to PIMON or NWA re-design / adjustment.

Regards,

Vadim

0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for you help ,You are right ,I am missing the authorization ,I am not the administration

Regards

Wangyuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which authorization did you missed?

I have similar problem.