SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Control not Working in BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured Fund Management with BCS.  For the sake of availability control, I have defined

1.  Activity groups (ALL) & assigned to derivation strategy.

2.  Maintained tolerance profile as Usage more than 100% as  Error message.

3. Made an assignment derivation strategy for picking of AVC tolerance profile

4.  Used to standard ledgers 9H & 9I for availability control.

5.  I have made the Assignment derivation stategy for control objects as Fund center to fund center & commitment item to commitement item.

6.  Done the step of Assign Tolerance Profiles and Strategy for Control Objects.

7.  Last, activated the availability control check for the control ledgers with "Active with strick check logic."

Even after maintaing the budget for the relevant fund center/commitment item, when doing the finance posting, it is not doing the availability check & allowing the posting even though it crosses 100% of the budget.  Kindly suggest if I am missing anything.

Regards,

Vara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to verify that FM actual update is switched on as well. If yes, then set a trace both in FMDERIVE (if you have any rules) and in your AVC strategy to verify that the posting FM objects and tolerance profiles derived are the ones you required.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to verify that FM actual update is switched on as well. If yes, then set a trace both in FMDERIVE (if you have any rules) and in your AVC strategy to verify that the posting FM objects and tolerance profiles derived are the ones you required.

Regards,

Eli

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must enable budgetary control, you set up the parameters, you must now activate the control

Update of actual and committed -> Enable / disable budgetary control.

If activated, take the recommendation of Eli

Regards,

Augusto