cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi experts, i have problem in RWB.unable to open communication channel Monitoring

former_member561528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with Run time Workbench.i am getting error message " Restart the Run time Workbench because the session has timed out. The data saved during the last session is no longer available "while i am Opening Communication Channel Monitoring .

Please tell me the solution.

Thanks and regards

G.BhanuPrakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What PI release and SP are you on?

regards

Mark

former_member561528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Still its not working.

i entered into RWB---> select Adapter engine---->Select Component monitoring---> select ALL

USE filter---->then Select Communication channel

there its giving the error

" Restart the Run time Workbench because the session has timed out. The data saved during the last session is no longer available "

i closed RWB,Again i start RWB. i followed the same navigation but its giving the same error again again.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

were you able to solve the issue?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

former_member561528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

i am new to this technology.Akshat said  "Close the communication channel window and refresh the initial page from where you accessed RWB".

"Initial page from where You Accessed RWB" means  close the all  browsers, Again

Login to SXMB_IFR then there  i start RWB.

i entered into RWB---> select Adapter engine---->Select Component monitoring---> select ALL

USE filter---->then Select Communication channel. i followed this steps.

did  i do correct process?

But i am getting same error. i am  using 7.1 version.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your session got timed out. follow instructions given by akshat.

still if you are facing the same you can close all the browser window and try to open RWB and channel monitoring.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close the communication channel window and refresh the initial page from where you accessed RWB.

then try going to communication channel again.

It should work then.