cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition RL01 is missing in pricing procedure A M RMISR0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the regular Calculation schema RMISR0 determined in the purchase orders & purchase price determination. I am maintaining the condition records for the condition types FRC1, RL01 maintained and they are picking up in the PO creation.

When I do 'VKP5', these condition types are not getting picked up. When I try to add them manually, I get this error.

Condition RL01 is missing in pricing procedure A M RMISR0

Message no. V1206

Diagnosis

The condition issued is not in pricing procedure A M  RMISR0.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of the document.

Procedure

Supply the missing entry in the pricing procedure in Customizing, or delete  condition RL01 from the document.
If you do not have the authorization to do  this yourself, contact your system administrator.

Kindly help me to have the system pick up the FRC1, RL01 etc in the VKP5 transaction also.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

When you calculate the price using VKP5 transaction, the pricing procedure used is WWS001 and not RMISR0.

You are getting this error because condition RL01 is not part of WWS001 and also cannot be added to the pricing in VKP5.

Fundamentally, if RL01 is being considered during procurement you do not have to worry. The condition type EKNN in pricing procedure WWS001 automatically determine the net/net purchase price considering all your condition types. Condition RL01 is being taken care in RMISR0 and the final output of RMISR0 is transferred to EKNN condition type.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Please reward point if the answer is useful.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I use 'WWS001' for Sales price calculation whereas the RMISR0 is to take care of the Purchasing part of the Sales Price Calculation by VKP5.

The carrying of Net PP to the WWS001's EKNN is working fine but I am concerned about the Nett PP inclusive of discounts during the Sales Price Calculation.

Long back I made some changes in the PP calculation that the purchase discounts were taken into consideration in the VKP5 but I don't remember what I did to achieve that and also I don't have access to that system anymore to refer.

Regards,

Karthik

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

In VKP5, when the price calculation is displayed, you can select your article and click on Purchasing button.

If you go inside Purchase price calculation, you can see how purchase net/net price is derived. Here do you see RL01 condition type?

If you do not find your condition here, you can click on Analysis to check the issue. Once you identify the issue with purchase net/net price, you can check your configuration for purchase side.

Let me know your findings.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When I navigate to "Purchase" in the VKP5, I could see the calculation screen. In that only PB00 and the subtotals are visible. If I click the "Add Conditions", I am able to see the other condition types like RL01, FRC1 etc but when I try to select them and add, I am getting the error

"Condition RL01 is missing in pricing procedure A M RMISR0".

My doubt is what are these A & M and how it is combined with RMISR0? In the Purchase Price Calculation sequence I could see the "A" is for Calculation schema whereas "M" is key code for the Purchasing.

Regards,

Karthik

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The parameters A & M are classification parameter of pricing procedure. A is for usage which is Pricing and M is for Application for Purchasing. Please see the below image.

This screen is available at given SPRO path: SPRO: Material Management -> Purchasing -> Conditions -> Define Price Determination Process -> Define Calculation Schema

Now regarding, RL01 condition type is not coming in VKP5.

Goto your condition type definition. In condition type definition, there is a check box Rel. of pricing at the bottom which should be ticked. Please see below image.

So, change the definition of your condition type and then create the condition for your vendor using MEK1 transaction code. Once all this is set, run your VKP5. It will have your RL01 condition type as well. Please see below image.

This will solve your issue. Please note that if you have already created a condition RL01, delete that and you need to create a new condition after enabling the above check box.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wonderful.... Thanks for reintroducing the "Relevent to Sales Price" in the Purchasing Condition types..

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please close the question if it is answered.

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit