cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pickup Document Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a requirement where by the system should auto pick up a contract document template for a particular Contract Document Type?

After the auto pick up, the legal will only fill up the variables and complete it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasee,

The system works the other way round -- the user selects a contract document template and the system can determine the contract doc type for this template. At the next step , the user can fill up the variables and generate the contract.

regards.

Harmeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet

Is that possible to script, to default what "Contract document template" to be defaulted for a particular case?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasee,

Although I haven't tried it but going through the Reference guide I have a feeling it might be possible. Just to confirm your requirement is that based on certain logical conditions on the Master Agreement the contract document template (which in turn is linked to the contract document type) should be auto selected.

If thats the scenario you could probably write the logic within the Load cycle event of Contract Document Template. You could access the Master Agreement object using the getParentIBean() method. The object can then be used to gauge the logical conditions within the master agreement.

The template could be set with setTemplate(AttachmentIfc val) method.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Arijeet 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arijeet & Harmeet.

Answers (0)