Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data from ERP To Sourcing Issue

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue while importing Extracted Master Data from ERP to Sourcing.

In in version 9. I go to transaction SE38 in the ERP, I execute the reprot BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXT_CSV but i don't get all data I need. I juste get the next:

- Currency ISO Codes

-Currency

-Unit category Text

-Unit Category

-UOM ISO codes

-Units.

I decided to execute BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT and I get all information i need in XML format but when trying to upload for example Company Codes i get the next error:

" Errors null Import not succeeded with error/warning

Business system <name of ERP Business system>  is invalid.null com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ChainedException: Import not succeeded with error/warning at com.sap.odp.common.install.dataimport.csv.CsvFileProcessor.setError(CsvFileProcessor.java:2562) "

I wonder if I should Change the name in the XML file the <name of ERP Business system> for the Name of the Sourcing Buisness System or should I do some configuration that I am missing.

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts, Thank you very much for your answers. The problem was that i dind't register the Business System in Sourcing. It was a configuration that i was missing.

Thank you very mucho.

Best regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I faced the same issue. The problem is that since we are replicating dat from ERP the IS_REPLICATED flag is always checked so Sourcing always expects an integrated system defined.

Apart from defining the Business system check if you have set the System Property sapintegration.is_sapint_installed to TRUE.

Just check if this system property is set.

Thanks,

Arijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

2 things to check --

Ensure that the ID of ECC business system system has been defined properly in the 'business sytems ' in SAP Sourcing system.

While extracting data from ECC system , you must use version 2 ( sourcing 9.0 or higher ) .

hope this helps.

Harmeet.