cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSUPPORT, SM_COLL_SOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have done configuration of solution manager 7.1 i am sure all of you have gone through this step 7 Create User in Managed System.

at this step when i update authorization for user SAPSUPPORT and SM_COLL_SOL in both users 3 roles are missing.

can someone please tell me how they have solved this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The easy way is to log onto the Java system for UME and create the IDs and manually add the roles SolMan is looking for; and you will also need to create a custom role for SPML and assign that as that will be the next problem you have when trying to create the web logical ports under Step 8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billy

thanks for your reply.

i have already done that spml thing. only facing problem with NWA roles. these roles are not available in ume.

Actually when i am updating authorization of SAPSUPPORT i get this error

The role NWA_JAVA_SUPPORT could not be found
The role SAP_SLD_GUEST_J2EE could not be found
The role SAP_XI_API_DISPLAY could not be found
The role SAP_XI_API_DISPLAY_J2EE could not be found
The role SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER could not be found
The role SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE could not be found
The role SAP_XI_MONITOR could not be found
The role SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*dir/display could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.xi.rwb*rwb/display could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*dir/support could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*AdapterFramework/xi_af_adapter_monitor could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app*CPACache/xi_af_cpa_monitor could not be found

i have checked in ume these roles are really not available there

when i update authorization of SM_COLL_SOL i get this error

The role NWA_SUPERADMIN could not be found
The role SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE could not be found
The role SAP_XI_API_DISPLAY_J2EE could not be found
The role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER could not be found
The role SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*AdapterFramework/xi_af_channel_admin_display could not be found
The role sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app*AdapterFramework/xi_af_channel_admin_modify could not be found

in one sap note i saw i can ignore this msg and move forward but later in step 11 check configuration it shows error

so i am fully stuck with managed system configuration.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What system are you running this mgmt scenario? And what version is it?  Is it a dual stack system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Duplicate forum will not help you to solve the issue.http://scn.sap.com/thread/3442496

I would suggest that you raise message with Sap and ask then to check note Note 1717583 - Wrong behavior with JAVA roles assignment in managed systems and open it for your release.

As you have not patched to Sp08 before starting the configuration that is the reason you have the below error.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

its solution manager it self dual stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

no one was replying there that was netweaver forum i thought may be i should post in solution manager forum.

i have tried this sap note but solution manager is not accepting it. its giving warning "SAP Note does not contain valid correction"

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are the roles I have showing for a SolMan system (on the Java side) for sapsupport:

At this point I would check my LMDB information (if the other posting is correct and you are still on stack lvl 4, then you will need to review tx SMSY; however take this time to upgrade to stack lvl 8 ).  I think you have PI system information being associated to your SolMan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Billy

i checked SMSY and there was a problem with reread system data. i check the error there was an error in rfc i check rfc user and gave it sap_all and that prob was solved.

besides that no PI system information associated to solman.

yes BI Content is there.

I am going  to rerun it and see what happens this time.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that you made progress, look forward to good results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally problem is solved by implementing sap note Note 1659367 - Fix RFC bug in Function Module AGS_SISE_GET_USER_STATUS

this sap note also implement sap note  1748202  - SOLMAN_SETUP: User UI corrections and adaptation to Java UME

and problem is solved

thanks all for your help