cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see created messages

former_member189774
Participant
0 Kudos

I've just created a new user for our Incident Management, and tested message creation. It worked fine and both as a dispatcher and as a processor, I can edit the message, change status, and so on.

The problem is that once logged in with the creating user, I can't see the message.This is an end user, that needs to be able to create and monitor his own messages. What roles are required other than SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member189774
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it possible to create to users, assign them to a single system - i.e. SAP ERP installation 1234, have them create messages, and then have them see every message for that particular SAP ERP? We are trying this, but each user is only able to see its own message on our solman. We had one person that checked it, and she said it is not possible, it is not a feature available.

Regards

former_member189774
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your replies. We will be looking into it. I will post again if it does not work.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create Bussines Partner auto via tr. bp_gen or manual via tr. bp for your user.

Further add roles for key user (see post Lluis Salvador Suarez).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mauricio Zeledon wrote:

The problem is that once logged in with the creating user, I can't see the message.This is an end user, that needs to be able to create and monitor his own messages. What roles are required other than SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE ?

Regards,

So you have a role for creating incidents. Now you should add role for displaying. As Luis wrote - add SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY.

BR,

Artem

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mauricio,

Check all roles htat you need on http://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Components -> SAP Solution Manager -> <current release> ( Security Guide )  [ a huge 556 pdf document ]

if you are on solman 7.1 yo need:

Key User:

• SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE
  • SAP_SMWORK_BASIC_INCIDENT
  • SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN
  • SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_CREA
  • SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK
  • SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANREQU

Display User:

• SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY
  • SAP_SMWORK_BASIC_INCIDENT
  • AP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN
  • SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK
  • SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO

If you are on 701, on instguides you will find the correspond roles.

Regards,

Luis

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned the Employee role or maintained for ur user in BP transaction

further you need to assign the workcenter and business role SOLMANREQU to end user

Regards

Prakhar