cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to smp

Former Member
0 Kudos

how many method to use when connect to sdk sap server(r3)?

only bapi and rfc? if other which?

Please give me example related to this topic?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you need bapi details to connect to sap server from smp workspace.

check it out

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2012/07/30/a-workflow-applicati...

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see this attached document .in this document comes error,please give me detail what reson are comes here.please give me solution for this error with complete document.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see this attached document .

which document?

which error?

i didnt understand

Former Member
0 Kudos

see this error come in this Execution failed: Field NUMBER not a member of BAPIRETURN  .Please give me proper reson for this error.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

while selecting input output & output for the BAPI for a particular mbo, select the result checker to "none" from default.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

just check

Former Member
0 Kudos

bapi are selected to give ur in example( BAPI_PO_GETITEMSREL). and input and output are selected in give this document .but error are similar why?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

bapi are selected to give ur in example( BAPI_PO_GETITEMSREL). and input and output are selected in give this document .but error are similar why?

i am not clear with this query.

plz elaborate.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

your advice so selected this bapi (BAPI_PO_GETITEMSREL) but in this case error come in this 2nd step.when 1st step fill input and output so press preview and fill your advice in value  r1 ,x,...so excute this query so comes this error (Execution failed: Field NUMBER not a member of BAPIRETURN ) Please give this reson what mistake in my side so comes this error.

please give another document related to far this error.

thanks for help.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

prasann patni

I am not good in ABAP .. but see.. by default, default sap result checker (RC) is selected. This RC is coded with logic about what it thinks the std BAPI_RETURN structure looks like.

SAP RFC's do not enforce a structure the way some language do (i.e. Java Interface), so it is possible to write RFC's that do not comply -- I think your RFC is one of these.

So if the RETURN structure doesn't actually have a field named NUMBER, we'll get a JCOException which results in the stack trace/error you are seeing.

You can either write a custom SAP result checker with custom logic for checking status of your RFC execution, or change your RFC so the RETURN matches the standard BAPI_RETURN structure.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

bapi in search document or search customer application please give this document or link?

in this application not take list only i want particular document and particular customer?

how can this possible please advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when one make online request so another one make online request in same application?

this situation is right or wrong?

what limitation call online request?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

when one make online request so another one make online request in same application?

another one? didnt understand

online request is mainly for HWC based app. every time you make a request from device, that request will go to backend server and ll get the refresh/updated data.

for online request, both the servers should be up and running

Former Member
0 Kudos

both document like sales list and customer list are possible to same application?yes or no

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

i am not understanding which document you are referring for sales list and customer list?

but it depends your design approach.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible you have to create two MBOs for each and design the app.

Former Member
0 Kudos

document or link?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are asking a question please add complete information of the issue you are facing with the steps you performed then only you will get correct solution always.

What you mean by document or link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more example for tutorial in this particular r3 connected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more example for tutorial in this particular r3 connected.