cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management WT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is no Travel Management group and Wage type available for India.

However I have created one Group "00TR" but there is no wage type.

Kindly let me know, how do i copy below wage type from another country.

MJ10Accom /Tax Exempt TM
MJ11Accom Taxable TM
MJ12Private Trip Accommodation
MJ20Meals/Tax Exempt TM

Regard

KKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You need to use international accounting molga 99 or else copy a trip schema using RPRMORDE

There is indeed no country version for India so it has to be based on this international accounting schema and the wage types are always blank.

Sorry, I wanted to add another point on this:

For country groupings where there are no SAP-defined wage type models, you have to create wage types from scratch in T512W using MOLGA 99 wage types as reference. The wage type groups should then be created for the country grouping in T52D5. Wage types are then assigned to these wage type groups in V_T52D7 of T52D7.  You may also need to update the wage types in tables T511B, T512Z, T512J.

I recall I wrote a KBA on this topic (1580616) as its more on the PA-PA-XX/PY-XX side.

hope it helps

Sally

Message was edited by: Sally Redmond  -add additional info

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KKS,

Sally already entered the solution for your question.

Just let me add the handling of Wage Types in FI-TV:

It is only a container so can theoretically take any wage type or create a one without out any setting. (if you have not integration to payroll!)

But of course best is to copy Morei 99 to India "Morei" (you should use the name number than used by MOLGA for India)

With this copy you get also all other customizing tables filled like expense types etc... absolutly less work for you 😉

Best regards,

Sigi