cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP Process Chain Has Got Failed with Com Routine Error for CVCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I ran the process chain which creates the proportional factors after that will apply the proportional factors to Active and inactive skus.

After adjusting the proportional factors then need to run the Stat Forecast with Last 3 Months Moving Average with forecast strategy 13 (Moving Average Model)

After creating the proportional factors when adjusting the proportions my process chain has got failed.

Error Message is showing as " Charactor Combinations"  Customer Group + Depot + Child SKU  Message Text is showing as " AW CA50 95329 Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40,152)

Tried to resolve the issue by running MPOS Consistancy Checks /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK program in Background again repeated the process chain to run again. But still its failed.

Again tried by repairing the MPOS consistancy checks and the repeated the process chain. But still its failed with the same previous above mentioned Error Message.

Could you please reply with the possible ways to rerun this process chain. But error message is showing the same as above for 3 times failed also.

I ran only the mpos consistancy checks only. Please reply me if any other actions that i have to take care to resolve the above issue.

Regards,

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, COM error 40152 means "Bucket value cannot be converted to ABAP: abs.value exceeds 999.999.999.999,999". I suppose that you have some extermely big value in your planning area. When it is aggregated to top level together with other value, it will exceed the limitation.

You can try to load the CVC into your planning book to check -- if you get the same error in planning book, try to load at the most detailed level.

Please refer to note 1397188 for relevant information.

Solution is also provided in the note.

Baiscly there're two steps:

1)Find out the big value with report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY.

If you already know CVCs involved, you can ignore this step.

2)Reset/Change the key figure value

First try to load the CVCs at the more detailed level, and check whether you have unreasonable high value in the CVCs. This will work if the value exceeds limit is only at aggregated level. But if the value at most detailed level also exceeds the limite, you'll get   "COM error unknown" in the planning book even when load data at the   most detailed level. In this case, you'll need to use transaction   /SAPAPO/TSKEYFMAIN to reset the key figure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada,

Many thanks for the reply. Actually we have some issues in our system Regarding Realignment related.

what ever the reply you provided is correct. based on above your direction we have worked out.

Now it seems issue is solved only for that particular step and getting issues in the next steps.

we idendified the issues is because of maintaining the Source CVCs and Wrong LocationProduct CVCs in the system.

We decided to first clear the Realignment issues and then run the proportional factors and stat forecast run process chain.

The above reply is really helped us to clear the issue. Many thanks for the reply.

Regards,

SN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan,

Please do the consistancy checks for everything like notes,Planing books,selections and timeseries.

Thanks,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naga,

Thanks for the reply. As you mentioned i already ran the Consistancy Checks Run for the MPOS  using /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK and DP Time Series Consistancy Checks Run using OM17 t code.

I am getting the same error repeatedly "AW CA50 95329 Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40,152)".

This Job will be copying the generated proportional factor to Adjusted Proportional Factor KF i mean Copying 1 KF to Another KF.

This Job has processed Successfully for 32K CVCs and where only for 22 CVCs having the issues.

Please let me know any other possible ways to resolve this issue.

Regards,

SN