Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of Technical Article and Blogs

rahul_mahajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings All,

In new SCN, we don't have review and approval process for technical articles/blogs which used to be there in past. I would like to ask a question on this.

Can we send our articles/blogs to moderators for review before publishing it in new SCN as of today ?

This is because sometimes it's quite difficult to categories the content and decide if it will be useful and adding a real value to community.

I am aligned to what has been discussed in blog http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/blog/2013/10/09/should-potentially-harmful-content-be-allowed-in-s...

Looking forward to get the answers on this.

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I don't think that we can send our articles/blogs to moderators for review before publishing it.

Moderation happens only at the start.

You will have to think yourself whether your blog will be useful for community.

Regards,

Vivek

rahul_mahajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Vivek.

I partially agree with you. Problem occurs only when we are in doubt and that's not applicable all times and in all cases.

Thanks,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

what i feel if anybody has any concern regarding published docs/blogs, he can REPORT ABUSE it. And i am sure moderator will take action accordingly if he(moderator) finds your reason as relevant.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is no editorial review on SCN before you publish.  Generally, the community provides feedback on your content based on what you published.

Of course, please respect the and consult the resources provide in for best practices.

rahul_mahajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay, I wish we could have the editorial review team on SCN again.

Closing this thread now.

Thanks for your reply!

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even before thought share doc/blogs, better search on google with proper terms. if already there then we will get links. if not then we can create new blog/doc.

after creating also if we see such duplicate content we can report to moderator.  As per the content they can hide or down grade the rating by giving 1 star.

Thanks