cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing GR in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please can you help me on below error appearing in screen shot, when I am trying to do Post the document no. system is asking to enter Location and if I am entering location which is maintain in ME23N still system is showing error also I have pasted screen shot for it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that you selected following in your MIGO.

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fawaz,

Check your PO qty of item. May be you post more than po quantity. and check storage location used in PO as well as material master.

Regards,

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I am entering all the field like which one you have shown in screen shot and bill of ladding and all. but still it is showing error only for one article which is already maintain in loc 0007 in ME23N. but still its occurring error which doing GR in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjit,

The quantity is right and the storage location maintain in the PO is also right. I have pasted both screen shot of PO & MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry below is for PO

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi can you please post the screen shot of MIGO screen, that is what is the Event, Reference documebt, movemet  type etc...

1. Are you using Goods receitp against PO ?

Regards,Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vankat,

Thanx a lot for your response, the screen shot which I have posted is of MIGO itself and yes you are right I am doing GR against PO.

Katalin_Csengőd
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fawaz,

what movement type are you using here?

You may want to check the following notes:

64448    Physical inventory: Special stock does not exist

30254    Stor. location, batch or special stock do not exist

Kind regards,

Kati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kat,

I didn't understand what Movement type you are asking for I am not mentioning any movement type or even I don't have such field to add movement type.