Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do CIF for material master

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I'm trying to do CIF of material master from ECC to EWM system . I'm getting error  -  Logical system P31CLNT001 has not been assigned to any business system group.

I have checked the below Settings  :

- In ECC , Logical system and assignment .APOCLNT890 is EWM system and T90CLNT090 is ECC system .

-In SCM side , Maintain Business Groups , it is maintained as BSG_EWM ( Business System Group EWM ) and ERPPDC ( Business System Grp for ERP ) BSG_EWM is assigned to APOCLNT890 and T90CLNT090.

I'm not understanding from where P31CLNT001 is fetching and giving error while data transfer . Can anybody help me  Please  ??

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Kindly check the table entries /SAPAPO/V_BSGSET in SAP EWM system.

The business group has to be assigned to the logical system over here.

Please let me know if this doesn't solves your issue.

Regards,

Ankush

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Verify your SCM (or) EWM System client and logical System as well.

Check at Below Location:

SCM Basis -> Integration -> Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape -> Assign Logical Systems to a Client

SCM Basis -> Integration -> Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape -> Maintain Business System Group

SCM Basis -> Integration -> Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape -> Assign Logical System and Queue Type

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the settings for you client. If it says: "Logical system P31CLNT001 has not been assigned " obviously the logical system is not T90CLNT090. And interesting: do you really model this like the SAP system used in trainings???

Brgds

Juergen

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen ,

Thanks for your response . When I check the Client 800 in ECC system it is assigned with T90CLNT090 . System is not assigned anywhere with P31CLNT001.

This is our organization sandbox system . So we are using existing configuration .

Thanks and Regards

Pavan