cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual start date and actual end date in cprojects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what is the significance of 'actual start date ' and 'actual end date' for a project in cProjects in the table CGPL_Project.

As per my interpretation actual start date is the date when project status is set to released and actual complete date is when the project status is set to completed.

however these fields are not getting populated in the table , inspite of completing a project and setting it for archival

pls. advice

regards

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to know the date when a particular status is set.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar ,

The time point of status change will not recorded explicit, the fact is, the program only record the time point of last change. In other word, you can not find out, the time point of status change.

The only way, which would help, is the functionality change document. But I am not sure, if there is a change document for the status change. Please test it, and let me know the result.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar ,

As far as I see, the change document should work.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

I found a table CRM_JCDS , which contains a list of all the Statuses and the dates associated with them.

Are you refering to the same table?

Thanks

Kedar

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar ,

Yes, you are absolutely right.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zhenbo

Just one question.

Do I need to 'activate change documents' in SPRO for this table to get populated

or It need not be?

Actually I saw that this table is getting poplulated in spite of change documents being inactive.

regarda

Kedar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

it is crm_jest.

regards

thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thorsten

Can you let me know any table wherein for a project, the date a particular status was set can be found.

regards

Kedar

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

There is no logic regarding 'actual start\finish' for a project in cProjects. In other words, the both fields of table CGPL_Project are not filled for cProject-Project or cProject-Phase. An exception is the object type TPO, which actually is a Task.

The Badi method Verify_attributes of DPR_ATTRIBUTES can prossibly be used to apply your logic, but I donot test it.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was under the impression that there should be some logic for these fields.

regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

Thanks for all your help!

Can you tell me any Table/FM where I can find the date when a project is set to completed.

regards

kedar